Below I offer a CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE brand chat about why having a strong BRAND POSITION is really important. I wrote two versions of the same branding advice for two different learning styles. Click the option below that appeals…
I had a GREAT conversation with Brian Lofrumento from Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur about how a Brand Strategy distills the information and simplifies buying decisions for your ideal clients.
In the first 30 minutes together, I tell my clients three annoying (but unavoidable) TRUTHS about brand building. And then I ask them to pinky swear they'll take a deep breath when they come up (they always come up), remember 'this is unavoidable' and keep going.
Here's one of the three:
Describing WHAT you do is 3% of what you need to attract clients. Describing WHY you do it is the other 97%. Here’s some advice about how to get started identifying your Brand’s WHY….
I see a lot of brands acting like robots and it got me thinking: is it EVER okay to express humanness as a brand?
Categories are an important part of a brand strategy and I recommend figuring out yours. Instead of recording individual experiences, humans have evolved the ability to detect commonalities across experiences that allow us to group them into meaningful (to us) categories. you can HELP your ideal client REMEMBER YOU and UNDERSTAND YOU by being clear about your business category. Here’s how: